Thursday, December 7, 2017


                   Two Truths One Lie
1.) I started wrestling my junior year, i was a competitive person and loved the sport along with everything it had to offer. After my first year of wreslting at, Coachella Valley High School, i decided to help out my team and volunteer at a firework stand. I would leave the spot after 8-12 hours of volunteering and was tired by the time i sat in the driver's seat of my car. One tiresome night i shifted the gears to "Reverse" and i glared at the letter R before looking at my rear view mirror. I stepped on the gas like i was stomping on the biggest cockroach I've ever seen, before i knew it BOOM!I hit the Head Coach"s car, I must've gone atleast 30 mph on Reverse. The automobile had "Frame Damage" otherwise known as nearly unrepairable. By the time my senior year came around, I managed to work my whole summer and save three thousand dollars to pay for the damage. My coach refused to coach me for my last year of wreslting.
crash.jpg
2.)After the seperation with my Mother, my so called "father" decided to have his crook friends kidnap me. It took me a whole minute to realize the person carrying me wasn't my cousinUntil we got incredibly close to the old beat up car, I then realized i was getting kidnapped. My elementary had many supervisors, so in a sudden stunt, i decided to scream "Stranger Danger!!! I'm getting stolen!". I made everything possible to make my attacker struggle, all my effort paid off because one of the supervisors snatched me out of the man's hands. She was like "SIKE" and threw me in the main office until my Mother came to pick me up. After that i wasnt alowed off campus when everyone was let out.
van.jpg

3.) My mother thought it was funny to push me off a flight of stairs one day, it resulted in me having a terrible back injury. I was casually about to take my first step when i felt a sudden push and all I can remember thinking to myself is "I don't think im going to land on my feet this time." In a blink of an eye i hit the corner of the stairs hardethan a fat boy belly flopping. But with my spine... On the corner of the stairs... The injury made me quit the soccer team and caused me to be in a wheelchair for 6 months on end. To this day when I run my back hurts from that incident and my Mother laughs about it still.
hTthied.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two truths one lie- have fun reading three events and trying to figure out which outrageous event is a lie. qoute sandwhich- read ...